Most if this information is buried in the County Website for this project, and is quite voluminous. It is presented here so residents of the County can easily view this information if they wish.
Please note, the following topics reference the items found on the County website here. They have been separated from each other (on the county website they are all crowded together).
Public Comment Rcvd 06-11-20 PC 06-11-20 (Kim Cross)
Public Comment Rcvd 06-10-20 PC 06-11-20 (Sam Morley)
Public Comment Rcvd 06-09-20 PC 06-11-20 (John and Katalin Walcott, Robert McCarthy, Binay & Melissa Ackalloor, Walt and Shirley Sikes, Timothy Tamplin, Lisa Gregerson, Lyle R. Cunningham)
Public Comment Rcvd 06-08-20 PC 06-11-20 (Bonnie Bastian, Jeanette Anderson, Jim Schulz, Jacqualine McCarthy, Somit Joshi, James Pridemore, James Wittrock, Joe Zuccolotto, Michael Jahangiri, Bina Mcconville, Julie A. McIntosh, Mary A Levernier, Leslie Ellwood and Dan Ellyson.)
Public Comment Rcvd 06-04-20 PC 06-11-20 (Eric Fechter)
Public Comment Rcvd 04-23-20 PC 04-23-20 (Kenny Croyle)
Public Comment Rcvd 04-22-20 PC 04-23-20 (Eric Fechter)
Public Comment Rcvd 03-20-20 PC 03-26-20 (Betty January)
Public Comment Rcvd 03-18-20 PC 03-26-20 (Dean Getz)
Public Comment Rcvd 02-18-20 to 03-09-20 PC 03-26-20 (Leslie Ellwood, Eric Fechter, Dean Getz, Merrilee Posner and Adam Baughman)
Public Comment Rcvd 02-12-20 PC 02-13-20 (Wayne Haug)
Public Comment Rcvd 02-05-20 PC 02-13-20 (Mary Levernier)
Public Comment Rcvd 02-04-20 PC 02-13-20 (Mary Levernier)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-14-20 to 01-25-20 PC 02-13-20 (Bonnie & Scott Wolfe, Leslie Ellwood, Bill Wasdyke, Hugh & Lisa Baca, Cheryl Adler, JAMES KERR, Romeo Manzano, Jeffrey Maus, Diane Amerson, Shirley and Walt Sikes, David Kempker, Laura Harling, Diane Seip, David Keneller, Tom Lusi, John Richard, Kristofer Mickelson, Michael Miro, Donn Neher, Susan FaGalde, Merrilee Posner, Georgianne Knight, Sue Cantlin and Cathy and William Kerr.
Public Comment Rcvd 01-13-20 PC 01-13-20 (Phil Richardson, Karen Coomes, Leslie and John Borasi, Phil Caserta, Rebeca Gagetta, Annette Lee, Melissa Swart-Weikel, Richard Slepian, Cory Smart, Steve Lucia, Briana Finley-Link, Emille Smart, Brigit Barnes, Joe and Annette Chinn, Mary Levernier, Ivy Hendy, Hilary Krogh, Amber Forte, Dan Forte, Don Sacco, Cathy Devito, David Kane, Linda Youngs, Casey O’Looney, Nora Koltoff, Betty January, John Burns, Shirley and Walter Sikes, Hugh and Lisa Baca, Judi Oswald, Laura Patane, Charles “Buzz” Nunn, Georgianne Knight and Melinda Peak)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-11-20 to 01-12-20 PC 01-13-20 (Neely Lawton, Rachel Wade, Garth Hoffmann and Andy Schildt)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-10-20 PC 01-13-20 (Jason Reidenbach, Rob and Lisa Burns, Paula Autry, John Davey, Mitchell Peter, Debbie LaBotz and Rusty Everett)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-07-20 PC 01-13-20 (Bryan and Melissa Peebler, Bill Moore, Lawrence Ellsworth, Nathan Miller, Georgianne Knight, Robert Sacco, Jim Lawler, Benjamin Glickman, Flora (no last name), Janet Schultz, Chris and Nancy Engdall, Rob Vomund, Bonnie Bastian, Richard and Roma Turoff and Peggy Zappan)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-07-20 to 01-09-20 PC 01-13-20 (Peggy Zappen, Wanda Hall, Merrilee Posner, Howard Mahoney, Lisa Skube, Rachelle Carson, John Davey, recommends non support of the project, John Richard, Peter Eakland)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-06-20 PC 01-13-20 (Merrilee Posner, John and Chris Modin, Mark Denholm, Leslie Ellwood, Iverne and Jeff Hendy, Briana Finley-Link, Patrick and Debra Lanius)
Public Comment Rcvd 01-02-20 PC 01-13-20 (Gail Kopp and David Daniel)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-31-19 PC 01-13-20 (Suzane Paullin, Jennie Baggaley)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-23-19 PC 01-13-20 (Donn Neher, Zach Presnal)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-27-19 PC 01-13-20 (Brett Jakovac)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-12-19 to 12-20-19 PC 01-13-20 John Richard, Gordon Allred, Cathy Devito, Wendy Jones, Kevin Ratliff, Dianne Gross)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-11-19 to 12-12-19 PC 12-12-19 (Miscellaneous public comments – 49 pages)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-11-19 PC 12-12-19 (Review of Critical Traffic Issues in Latest Traffic Analyses for Proposed Revision to Central – 9 pages)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-09-19 PC 12-12-19 (Laura Patane, Carole Braverman, Sharon Nunes, Bill Osgood)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-06-19 PC 12-12-19 (Ray Cavanagh, Shirley and Walter Sikes and Diane Gross)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-05-19 PC 12-12-19 (Rakesh Sethi and Albert & Paula Autry)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-04-19 PC 12-12-19 (Sheryl Sage)
Public Comment Rcvd 12-03-19 PC 12-12-19 (Dr. Gene Gowdey, Member, Board of Directors Elms, Oaks, and Willows Homeowner’s Association — Promontory Village 8. )
Public Comment Rcvd 11-27-19 to 12-02-19 PC 12-12-19 (Kerry Marini, Natalie Marini , Karen Brown, John Bowles, Sherrie Bunk-Petersen and John Moreno)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-20-19 PC 12-12-19 (Kenny Croyle)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-18-19 PC 12-12-19 (Dean Getz regarding CEDHSP’s Proposed Sidestepping of Serrano’s CC&Rs )
Public Comment Rcvd 11-14-19 PC 11-14-19 (Richard Ross and Kevin A. Loewen)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-12-19 PC 11-14-19 Albert and Paula Autry and John Burns)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-07-19 PC 11-14-19 (Lisa Plummer, Renee Gilpen, Drew Gilpen, Sara Adams, and Eric & Becky Brandon)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-06-19 PC 11-14-19 (Angela Martin and Neal Takahashi)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-05-19 PC 11-14-19 (Cam Squires)
Public Comment Rcvd 11-04-19 PC 11-14-19 (Susan Hansen)
Public Comment Rcvd 10-30-19 PC 11-14-19 (Nathan and Julia Roos, and Stephen Miller)
Email Petitions – caution, large downloads. The text is repetitive, most notable is the volume of residents signing the petition.
Email Petitions 01-12-20 to 01-22-20 PC 02-13-20, 214 petitions
Email Petitions 01-06-20 to 01-11-20 PC 01-13-20, 263 petitions
Email Petitions 01-02-20 to 01-05-20 PC 01-13-20, 81 petitions
Email Petitions 12-22-19 to 01-01-20 PC 01-13-20, 513 petitions
Email Petitions 12-15-19 to 12-22-19 PC 01-13-20, 133 petitions
Email Petitions 12-08-19 to 12-15-19 PC 01-13-20, 35 petitions
Email Petitions 12-01-19 to 12-08-19 PC 12-12-19, 83 petitions
Email Petitions 11-24-19 to 12-01-19 PC 12-12-19, 48 petitions
Email Petitions 11-17-19 to 11-24-19 PC 12-12-19, 347 petitions F
Here are the details of this Virtual Meeting. Agenda.
The Planning Commission meeting of June 11, 2020 will be recorded via Zoom Webinar and available for Live Web Streaming on the internet at: https://zoom.us/j/95212998112
Let us not forget the meeting at the District Church on January 14, 2020, standing room only.
To all El Dorado County and especially El Dorado Hills residents. Please use the following information to send your request to the Planning Commissioners to avoid any further delays in the Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan project. See Request for Delay.
Since this is the fourth request for delay, and the project has been on the books for over seven years, we believe this is a tactic used by the Applicant to delay the project until the majority of the Board of Supervisors are in favor of the project.
Write to the Planning Commission.
Please use the following template to send an email to your planning commissioners to request they do not approve any further delays.
As a tax-paying resident of El Dorado County, I’m concerned about the lack of progress on the county’s discretionary review of the Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan (CEDHSP).
The commission has not advanced this project following the latest public hearing on January 13, 2020. Since then, three continuances were requested and granted to the Applicant, Serrano Associates LLC, who is now requesting an indefinite forth continuance “for further analysis of potential impacts associated with Vehicle Mile Traveled (VMT)”.
The sequence of these delays is troubling and appears to be based on the Applicant’s goal of project approval rather than legitimate need.
This project has been pending for more than seven years. The residents deserve answers. I strongly urge the Planning Commission to avoid any further delays.
Your name and address
El Dorado Hills
This group is one willing to fight against the Developer’s continued push to build on the El Dorado Hills old Executive Golf Course. If he succeeds, the quality of life in EDH will be in jeopardy. Please don’t lose your will to fight against this development as it will soon be at your doorstep.
Don’t forget, over 1,900 of you signed the petition to stop the rezone here on this website. We appreciate your support and may call on you again in the future.
Your fellow Serrano homeowners are upset!
Why? Despite an overwhelming 91% negative vote in 2015, Parker Development/Serrano Associates has once again proposed rezoning our Executive Golf Course from Open Space-Recreational to Residential, so they can stuff an additional 700-1,000 housing units right on the Gateway to El Dorado Hills! Can you imagine the congestion? Even worse, our own HOA Board of Directors filed a letter with a member of the County Board of Supervisors in tacit support that plan!
So, NOW what? The next HOA meeting is Tuesday, 6:30pm, January 28th. From 5:30pm to 7:30pm, your neighbors will be outside, offering the opportunity to sign a petition to recall this HOA Board and elect a new Board, who will actually put Serrano owners first!
C’mon by that night! Sign the petition! And, if you like, stay for the meeting. Can’t make it that night? Contact Mike Higgins at email@example.com! He’ll arrange a private signing. Such a deal, right?
Here are a couple of videos about Town Hall meetings that were held near the end of 2015 to discuss Measure E:
Measure E Text
Should the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors re-zone the approximately 100 acres of the former executive golf course in El Dorado Hills from its current land use designation as “open space recreation” to a designation that allows residential housing and commercial development on the property?
00:00 Introduction – Jim Pridemore
03:59 Measure E – Wayne Haug
05:49 Impartial Analysis – Wayne Haug
06:20 Argument in Favor of E – Wayne Haug
07:02 Argument against Measure E – Wayne Haug
13:13 Absentee voting – Wayne Haug
14:42 Q & A – Wayne Haug
38:04 Previous Surveys – John Hidahl
CEDAC El Dorado Hills Community Survey Start here
EDH CSD Revenue Feasibility Survey Results Start here
50:20 Vision – John Hidahl
56:54 Ron Mikulaco
01:05:00 Brainstorming – Jim Pridemore
01:20:00 Financing – Jim Pridemore
01:27:16 Ron Mikulaco
01:31:00 – Summary and Next steps – John Hidahl
01:43:00 – Greg Prada EID Director
01:48:49 – Darwin Throne
01:50:39 – Q & A John Hidahl
01:51:17 – Ron Mikulaco
01:55:00 – Q & A
02:00:00 – End
00:00 Welcome/committee into – John Moreno
03:37 CSD Measure E November Ballot -Terry Crumpley
26:22 Next Steps – John Hidahl
37:39 General Q&A – John Hidahl
And here are the results of the November election:
If you go to the county website for this project, you will see gobbledgook. Not sure why it is not user friendly, perhaps to discourage people from using it?
Here is a list of the attachments from the website. (Note: when you click on a link the file will be downloaded onto your computer where you can open it for viewing)
1. 2A – Attachment 5(1)-Draft EIR-Appendices A-L PC 12-12-19 (638 pages a quick scan shows most of this documentation is out of date and goes as far back as 2007)
2. 2B – Attachment 5(3)-Final EIR Appendix L-Attachment PC 12-12-19 (May 16, 2017 Traffic Study, 209 pages)
3. 2C – Staff Memo 12-09-19 (Information on Commission Requested Discussion Topics) PC 12-12-19, (12/9/2019, 14 Pages)
Why are the Pedregal Planning Area and Serrano Westside Planning Area not being
processed as separate projects?
• County inventory of multi-family land area, current regional housing needs allocation for
the County, report back on County staff and applicant discussions on the inclusion of
affordable housing in the project.
• Traffic impact analysis overview, including the impacts of the Country Club Drive and
turning movement level of service (LOS) at intersections.
• Overview of the Development Agreement (DA) and input on whether the DA
commitments apply to subsequent developers and consideration of adjustments to the
Community Benefit Fee and dwelling unit triggers for Country Club Drive extension
• Report back on meeting between County staff and El Dorado Hills Community Services
District (EDHCSD) on increases in parkland dedication in the Serrano Westside Planning
• Overview of recommended Statement of Overriding Considerations
4. 2D – Staff Memo 12-09-19 (Technical Analysis-Final EIR Appendix L) PC 12-12-19
5. 2E – Staff Memo Attachment-Transportation Impact Analysis-Oct 2015 PC 12-12-19 NOTE: This is out of date, 2015
6. 2F – Staff Memo Attachment-Appendix A-Existing Conditions Technical Calculations PC 12-12-19 (Existing Conditions Technical Calculations All Traffic Data, Out of Date March 2015)
7. 2G – Staff Memo Attachment-Appendix A-Cumulative Technical Calculations PC 12-12-19, (APPENDIX A: Cumulative Technical Calculations (Updated October 2015) Traffic Data – 93 Pages)
8. 2H – Staff’s Powerpoint Presentation PC 12-12-19,
9. 2I – Applicant’s Powerpoint Presentation PC 12-12-19,
10. Public Comment Rcvd 12-11-19 to 12-12-19 PC 12-12-19 (Miscellaneous public comments – 49 pages)
11. Public Comment Rcvd 12-11-19 PC 12-12-19 (Review of Critical Traffic Issues in Latest Traffic Analyses for Proposed Revision to Central – 9 pages)
12. Public Comment Rcvd 12-09-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment Laura Patane, Carole Braverman, Sharon Nunes, Bill Osgood)
13. Email Petitions 12-01-19 to 12-08-19 PC 12-12-19, (83 pages of Email Petitions)
14. Public Comment Rcvd 12-06-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Ray Cavanagh, Shirley and Walter Sikes and Diane Gross)
15. Public Comment Rcvd 12-05-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Rakesh Sethi and Albert & Paula Autry)
16. Public Comment Rcvd 12-04-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Sheryl Sage)
17. Public Comment Rcvd 12-03-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Dr. Gene Gowdey, Member, Board of Directors Elms, Oaks, and Willows Homeowner’s Association — Promontory Village 8. )
18. Public Comment Rcvd 11-27-19 to 12-02-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Kerry Marini, Natalie Marini , Karen Brown, John Bowles, Sherrie Bunk-Petersen and John Moreno)
19. Email Petitions 11-24-19 to 12-01-19 PC 12-12-19, (48 pages of Email Petitions)
20. Public Comment Rcvd 11-20-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Kenny Croyle)
21. Public Comment Rcvd 11-18-19 PC 12-12-19, (Public comment from Dean Getz regarding CEDHSP’s Proposed Sidestepping of Serrano’s CC&Rs )
22. Email Petitions 11-17-19 to 11-24-19 PC 12-12-19, (347 pages of Email Petitions)
23. A – Staff Report PC 11-14-19, (RECOMMENDATION: Staff recommends that the Planning Commission review the staff report, receive public comment, recommend certification of the Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Final EIR, and direct staff on recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding the CEDHSP. )
24. B – Attachment 1-Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan PC 11-14-19, (398 pages)
25. C – Attachment 2-Proposed Edts to Specific Plan PC 11-14-19, (ATTACHMENT 2 PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE TEXT OF THE CENTRAL EL DORADO HILLS SPECIFIC PLAN (CEDHSP) – 43 pages)
26. D – Attachment 3-Draft Public Facilities Financing Plan PC 11-14-19, (dated April 2017 – 77 pages)
27. E – Attachment 4-Draft Development Agreement PC 11-14-19, (COMMUNITY BENEFIT AND DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT – 24 Pages)
28. F – Attachment 5(1)-Draft Environmental Impact Report PC 11-14-19,
29. G – Attachment 5(2)-Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report PC 11-14-19,
30. H – Attachment 5(3)-Final Environmental Impact Report PC 11-14-19,
31. I – Attachment 6-General Plan Consistency Analysis PC 11-14-19,
32. J – Attachment 7-Fiscal Impact Analysis PC 11-14-19,
33. K – Attachment 8-CEQA Findings of Fact and Statement of Overriding Considerations PC 11-14-19,
34. L – Attachment 9-Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program PC 11-14-19,
35. M – Staff Report Exhibits A-K PC 11-14-19,
36. N – Notification Map PC 11-14-19,
37. O – Notification Map-Sacramento County Detail PC 11-14-19,
38. P – Proof of Publication-Mountain Democrat PC 11-14-19,
39. Q – PowerPoint Presentation PC 11-14-19,
40. R – Applicant’s PowerPoint Presentation PC 11-14-19,
41. Public Comment Rcvd 11-14-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comments from Richard Ross and Kevin A. Loewen)
42. Public Comment Rcvd 11-12-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comments from Albert and Paula Autry and John Burns)
43. Public Comment Rcvd 11-07-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comments from Lisa Plummer, Renee Gilpen, Drew Gilpen, Sara Adams, and Eric & Becky Brandon)
44. Public Comment Rcvd 11-06-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comments from Angela Martin and Neal Takahashi)
45. Public Comment Rcvd 11-05-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comment from Cam Squires)
46. Public Comment Rcvd 11-04-19 PC 11-14-19, (Comment from Susan Hansen)
47. Public Comment Rcvd 10-30-19 PC 11-14-19 (Comments from Nathan and Julia Roos, and Stephen Miller)
When: Monday January 13 at 6 pm
Where: District Church 7000 Rossmore Lane El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Family, friends, and community members:
We invite you to join our community members and families in attending the Planning Commission’s meeting to encourage our representatives to vote no to the Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan (Serrano Westside, Old Executive Golf Course) Rezone. Parker development company is proposing to rezone land currently zoned as open space to build 747 new units including high density housing developments with no improvements to community infrastructure: no new schools, no improvements to current over-capacity Oak Ridge High School, no additions to road improvements, fire department, police department, additional water sources, and the list continues. This is our only opportunity to make a successful stand against the destruction of our easily-accessible open space/recreational area. Only together can we make an impact.
Please come, bring your family and children, and support our future generations’ sustainability as a community.
Parents- let us be an example to our children and show that we can take action as a community in ensuring their education and recreation is a priority to us.
Additional information can be found at:
Facebook group: parksnotparker.org